We agree to provide you the following:
* A Free no obligation Pre-qualification with a preferred lender to establish your borrowing power
* Access to the Multiple Listing Service via the internet (must have e-mail to participate)
* Provide you with resources to obtain information on schools, shopping and local amenities
* Help you arrange the sale of any existing property in order to purchase a new one (If it is out of our service area, we will find you a well-qualified Remax agent to assist you)
* Explain the benefits of home-ownership and its tax advantages
* Our knowledge of investment properties, "rehabs" or "fixer uppers" will also help you in making the right decision on whether or not a property would be suitable as an investment or rental
* Up to the minute notification of new listings that become available that match your criteria
* Arrange private showings for those properties you might be interested in
* Assist with showing and negotiating "For Sale By Owners" or "Builder's New Construction"
* Guide you step-by-step through the process of reviewing comparable sales prior to making an offer
* Supply you with reputable service providers (attorneys, home inspectors, etc.)
* Accompany you when viewing the property, conducting the home inspection, final walk-through and closing
* Communicate with attorneys, lenders, and all parties to the transaction
* Update you on all stages of the process from Loan status to Closing and Negotiate on your behalf at all times throughout the transaction
You agree to:
* Get a written Pre-Approval from your choice of financing source and provide a copy to us
* Inform us about any properties you wish to inspect listed in the MLS
* Provide us with contact information regarding "For Sale By Owners", "Builder's New Construction" or "Vacant Lots" so we can acquire all the necessary documentation on your behalf
* Mention that you are working with the Mary Opfer Team at RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest and your Buyer Agent's Name when attending any public open houses or Realtor tours (we can provide you with business cards to distribute so you don't have to leave your personal information)
* Work through us to make any offers on a property
* Keep us informed as to the status of any existing home sale you might have
* Communicate through us on anything pertaining to the transaction. We are your representatives and will obtain all the answers for you.
We are a service provider. We do not get paid until the transaction closes. We are typically paid by sellers through an agreement made between them and their Broker in which they offer to share in the brokerage fee if we bring them a ready, willing and able buyer. It is in your best interest to be represented by a ?Buyer?s Agent? as the Listing Broker ?works for the seller?.